First Time Blogger, First Lesson.

Not sure if you’re supposed to say hello, but…. Hello!

So, here goes, my first post. I don’t really know if there’s a right or wrong way to do this as people just kind of jumped straight in so, I hope this is right.

To start off I really enjoyed Mondays lesson, I think a change of scenery was great for our creative outlook as it allows you to interact with the public without involving them. For example, when following someone across the way, I really took into detail what they could be thinking about or where they were going. What purpose did they have walking across like that? This immediately interested me as I wondered what kind of people would be around when we eventually did our performance in our Sited area and how they would reacted when watching.

At first I was worried about Site Specific. It was something completely new to me and as I have read, it is to a lot of other people as well. Like a lot of things, (including this blog) I didn’t really understand what it was going to be like until I tried it and then its not so bad. I love the fact that we are going to be working outside for the majority of our lessons. For me, being cramped up in a studio with 20 other people trying to work, just does not appeal to me, as we have done so much work like that and I do feel its time for a change so, Castle Square, what a perfect place.